• Do you know about the 80/20 rule?

    The 80/20 rule is not just a diet, it’s a lifestyle change, an approach to sustainable weight lose and healthy life. This new rule helps you to understand about balance and moderation.

    Do you know about the 80/20 rule?

    The rule is just simple: 80% of the time focus on eating healthy foods, then allows you to indulge in your favourite treats in the rest 20% of the time. Don’t be concerned about the number, just estimate it: if you eat 3 meals a day, 3 of those meals every week are your 20 percent cheat meals; and if you eat 5 small meals a day, then 7 of those small meals are up for grabs.

    Do you know about the 80/20 rule?

    If you are hesitate about loosening the reins, look to Hollywood success stories for 80/20. Spoke with Jesssica Alba’s trainer – Yumi Lee, the 80/20 rule with small and frequent meals throughout the day get Jessica to maintain her healthy weight and body.

    Supermodel Miranda Kerr has also explained how the 80/20 rule has done wonders for her relationship with food. Without guilt or conditions placed on meal choices, Miranda says, “Food is my friend and consistency is the key. I believe that everything in moderation is best.”